Did you know we insure food trailers and carts too?

Insure My Food Trailer specializes in mobile food vendors insurance. Our dedicated staff have worked with partner insurance carriers to find the most competitive and comprehensive insurance package for you! We know how busy you are and offer instant quotes that you can place instantly below. 

Have a rush job that requires a certificate of insurance? Within minutes you can place coverage and print your own certificate. The best part is that premium starts at $324 per year!