Calling all qualified food trucks... You deserve better insurance! After many months of planning and structuring, Insure My Food Truck is pleased to offer our new food truck insurance program! We have worked extensively with our A rated admitted carrier partner to develop a "Best In Class" insurance program for "Best In Class" food trucks. What does this mean for you? Here are some of the features that the package includes:
- Auto Liability of 1 million per occurrence
- Uninsured Motorist/Underinsured Motorist Liability of $1,000,000
- Hired and Non-owned Auto Liability of $1,000,000
- Physical damage for the truck ($1,000 collision and comprehensive deductible)
- Property coverage of $25,000 this will cover your truck modifications, equipment, loose items, POS, etc. (coverage can be increased to meet your need)
- Spoilage- $5,000
- Mechanical Breakdown protection
- Loss of business income up to $10,000 or more if desired
- General Liability of at 1 million per occurrence, 2 million aggregate
- Blanket Additional Insured endorsement for General Liability - No fees for certificates of insurance.
- Monthly billing plan with no financing fees.
- Comprehensive and affordable umbrella can easily be added if needed.
We are rolling out in all states, but are currently focusing on California, New York, Oregon, Washington, Nevada and Georgia.
The annual premiums for California, including Los Angeles, has been in the $2,500 per year range or $210 per month. We are looking for owners with extremely well maintained trucks, favorable driving records, and a minimum of 3 or more years of food or management experience.
Workers' compensation insurance is also available through this program for new and experienced food truck operators (subject to underwriter review).
We are offering what we feel is the most comprehensive package on the market at the most competitive price. If you are a quality food truck operator we want you to benefit from our experience and hard work of designing this program for you. Please call 1-800-647-2025 or get a quote here.